Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Giving personal information: about me


My name is Sona. I’m 15 years old and I was born in Yerevan and live here - the capital of Armenia. My secondary school was No:130 after Nairi Zaryan. Now I’m a student in a high school, where I study everything I want. I do my lessons with the help of notebook and I usually use the internet and different sites to do my homework. But it’s not boring because my school- “Mkhitar Sebastatsi”, is full of life, a free, happy and interesting life. I have never met school like this. 

I like to read short English stories, watch comedy and drama movies, play the  guitar, sing songs especially pop or pop-rock music, chat with friends but most of all I prefer to meet friends face to face. One of my dreams is to travel all over the world and the next is to raise my voice. I’ll do my best to realize my dream …:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate