Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Camping

   My last trip was to Aghveran. I went there with my brother’s classmates. We went to a place where the nature was awesome. There was a swimming pool there where we spent the great part of our enjoyable day. On the way to Aghveran we bought some food for lunch. We were dressed warm because it was really cold there. But sometimes the sun rose and all the people were hot.
   Usually when I go camping I take a sleeping bag, a box of matches, bottles of water, a rucksack, a map and sometimes a tent with me.  I always take my
earphone with me and short stories to read in case I have free time. If we intend to stay at night, a sleeping bag can help us and the tent too. A box of matches is necessary to make a fire or to make BBQ or something else.


When we get thirsty a bottle of water will come to help us. We put our lunch, warm clothes, maps and other important things  into our rucksacks. Everyone needs a map because if we are suddenly lost we can find our way with the help of  it. And finally I use my earphones  in order to listen to music.
  So I like camping, it's my hobby ...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate