Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sibling

I’m 16 years old and I have a sibling who is older me with one year. When we were younger we  always had fightings with each other. And the reasons of the fightings were so stupid things that now we are laughing at them. Now we don’t have any fights but rarely have arguments because of different thoughts or ideas. I think it’s very normal friction. In this way we are getting acquainted with each other’s mentalities.

I don’t remember anything horrible that I have done to my brother, or he to me. But probably there is something or perhaps many things that we have done against each other.
But I know that they haven’t been because of my secret diary, because I haven’t got a secret diary and now either. I have never written my feelings on paper or something like that.


Only  this year I have started to write my thoughts and even feelings but of course not everything. Sometimes I can’t find words to explain my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate