Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Letter to friend…

Hey friend. How are you? How are you getting on? I'm well and nothing important or interesting happened today. Only lessons and lessons. Oh, I forgot. There is something I want to tell you. My thoughts about the book that you gave me. Of course, I couldn’t read it as soon as you gave it to me. But yesterday I had a free time so I decided to read as you told me how interesting  that book was. You know that the book is so emotional but you didn’t tell me about it. Did you want to surprise me? 
Okay.

I can't tell you what I felt when I was reading the book. I read it with one breath in one day. It brings me millions of thoughts and ideas that I want to explain those things first of all to me. You know that when I read a book and finish it I can’t tell my feelings. But I think you know me well enough that’s why you suggested especially that book. Thanks friend ^_^ …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate