Friday, January 9, 2015

My Christmas days

When I was a child (1-5 years) I believed in Santa Claus, and when I discovered that there was no Santa, imagine that I wasn’t so sad and I didn’t cry because of that… but what a pity that I don’t remember how I knew it.
One day when it was Christmas, we wrote  letters to Santa, of course I already knew about it but I didn’t say anything to my classmates, and the teacher  had to give the letters to our parents at parents meeting, and I was outside  my classroom where the parents meeting was going on... And when my teacher had to give the letter to my mom, I opened the door and started to laugh. And I had a great pleasure …^.^

And now let me tell you about our nowadays holiday. Last Christmas was awesome for me, because I finally spent it with my real friends, and it was snowing heavily. Commonly I don't like Christmas so much cause every Christmas that I had spent by last year I had enjoyed none of them. Even I can say that suffered but last Christmas!! I really enjoyed it.  Always I spend my Christmas holidays in Yerevan, in my country. My close friends and I created one little but happy tradition. The first 2days of Christmas we go to grandparents houses to celebrate and to wish them very Merry Christmas. And after those 2days starts our tradition only in our circle. The whole day we spend together with our jokes, and our secret words make us happy and more and more happy. These days we go to one's place and start to celebrate with her family, shortly after we go to the next place to our 2nd  friend’s and finally to our place. Also I want to say that this tradition tells us that this day we will give each other gifts that will stay with us all our life, and besides, on our way home we always walk, in order to have much time to chat one another to laugh. And we are happy that we met one shiny day… ♥ ~-~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate