Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Teenagers’ pocket money

   I have got pocket money every day but I don’t earn it with doing any job at home for my parents. But I don’t mind that children at our age work and make money themselves. In my opinion Armenian teenagers get money without doing any job at home because here our parents think about their children’s health and not about it.If once we get hungry and have no money or something different the next time we'll think about doing jobs at home for earning money.

   I haven't got any part-time job but I think after 1 or 2 years I'll have a job and I would like that job to be with a salary not with a wage.
   When I get money from my parents I spend it on my fares and I save half of it. I keep my savings in my locker’s cash box. I haven’t really decided what I am going to spend money on but I definitely know that it will be a worth one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate